Jacaranda Guest House
So much to see and do in Busselton
Take a short stroll to the beach, where you can:
- take a train ride or a walk along the jetty,
- visit the underwater observatory.
- Enjoy a bbq or picnic on the lawn areas.
- Go fishing from the jetty.
- Have a meal at one of the restaurants overlooking the ocean .
- Go swimming in the calm waters of geographe bay.
- Or just enjoy watching the sun set over the ocean.
You can also Visit the old courthouse, museum, pottery, art gallery, St Marys church, the pioneer cemetery, enjoy a walk along the river or enjoy a movie at the cinema (these are all walking distance from Jacaranda GuestHouse).
You can also enjoy a game of golf, archery, drive in theatre, wonnerup house, these are all only a short Drive away.
You can also enjoy Whale watching in the waters of Geographe Bay from August to November.
Take a drive to Dunsborough, Margaret river, and Augusta regions, where you can visit, wineries, Lighthouses, art and craft galleries, gourmet produce, the caves, go surfing or swimming.
If you don’t wish to drive yourself, or you don’t have your own transport, you can book a day tour, or a half day tour with one of the tour companies in Busselton, who will pick you up and drop you off at the door.
You can also hire a car or a bicycle to get around on.
There are a lot of things to see and do in Busselton and surrounding areas, so why not come on down and enjoy a holiday in the south west.